Voice Over IP
Are you ready to network your phone system?
VOIP is simply the term used for network connected voice services and phones. IP is short for Internet Protocol, which is the communications protocol of the internet.
IP based, network enabled, phones will allow your communication systems to be more flexible, open and connected. Most modern IP enabled systems, whether onsite or cloud based, will offer features such as;
- Flexible and scalable incoming lines and phone numbers
- Voice mail to email integration
- Mobile phone integration
- Desktop computer console and integration
- Reporting and call analytics
- Call recording and advanced call routing
- Use industry standard network cabling
- Move phones around, even take them home!
- Software controlled buttons, screens and features
Managed Communication Service
- Cost management
- Vendor management
- Help desk and training
- Onsite service and support
We gave PHD five stars because they saved the day when our lines were hit by lightning and our systems were fried. PHD had us back up overnight.
PHD installed our VOIP phone system a few years ago. They handled everything for us..The wiring, internet line, setup of phones and training. They are great!
We highly recommend PHD Communications for business telephone support. They have been very responsive and the Allworx system has been rock solid.
PHD has been managing and supporting our phone systems for over 15 years. We highly recommend them!"